Professor Natesan Thirupathi
Prof. N. Thirupathi completed M.Sc from University of Madras in 1991 and Ph.D. from Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1998. Subsequently, he worked as a Postdoctoral Fellow in University of Ottawa, Canada, Iowa State University, and Case Western Reserve University, USA. He joined the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi as a Reader in 2004. He has supervised four M. Phil and fifteen Ph.D. students. He is a life member of CRSI, NMRS, IUCr, and Indian Council of Chemists. His research interests include organometallic and main group chemistry. Organometallic Chemistry To design platinum group metal complexes ligated by nitrogen donor ligands and to study their reactivity, structural aspects and their catalytic utility in homogeneous catalysis. To design metal catalyzed routes for the privileged cyclic guanidine scaffolds. Main Group Chemistry To investigate the structural and mechanistic aspects of Lewis base ligated group 12 metal carboxylate clusters/coordination polymers in relevance to their role as fundamental building blocks for metal organic frameworks and as designer Lewis acid catalysts for organic transformations.
- Sinha, H.; Mishra, V.; Thirupathi, N. Inorg. Chem. 2023, 62, 7644–7661.
- Singh, T.; Kumar, S.; Thirupathi, N.; Kumar, P. J. Mol. Struct. 2023, 1288, 135797.
- Parihar, H.; Thirupathi, N. Org. Lett. 2022, 24, 8098-8103.
- Sinha, N. K.; Thirupathi, N. ChemistrySelect 2022, 7, e202202778.
- Thakur, V.; Thirupathi, N. J. Organomet. Chem. 2022, 959, 122200.
- Sinha, N. K.; Thirupathi, N. Organometallics 2021, 40, 3535-3549.
- Mishra, V.; Sinha, N. K.; Thirupathi, N. Inorg. Chem. 2021, 60, 3879-3892.
- Ujjval, R.; Deepa, M.; Thomas, J. M.; Sivasankar, C.; Thirupathi, N. Organometallics 2020, 39, 3663-3678.
- Thakur, V.; Thirupathi N. J. Organomet. Chem. 2020, 911, 121138–121143.
- Kumar, R.; Ujjval, R.; Thirupathi, N. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2019, (31), 3619–3628.
- Mishra, V.; Thomas, J. M.; Chinnappan, S. Thirupathi, N. J. Organomet. Chem. 2019, 892, 1–17.
- Agarwal, P.; Thirupathi, N.; Nethaji M. Inorg. Chim. Acta 2019, 489, 126–131.
- Saxena, P.; Thomas, J. M.; Sivasankar, C.; Thirupathi, N. New. J. Chem. 2019, 43, 2307–2327.