Professor Surendra Singh
Prof. Surendra Singh joined this department as an Assistant Professor in March, 2010. He obtained his Ph.D. degree from Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat in 2006 under the supervision of Dr. (Mrs.) Rukhsana I. Kureshy. Dr. Surendra Singh was Irish Research Council for Science Engineering and Technology (IRCSET) postdoctoral research fellow with Professor Patrick J. Guiry during Sept, 2006- Sept, 2008. He had worked as a postdoctoral researcher up to Jan, 2010 under different funding scheme (PRTLI cycle 4 and Enterprise Ireland) with Prof. Guiry’s research group. Dr. Surendra Singh’s research interests include: Development of recoverable organocatalysts and metal catalysts for asymmetric catalysis. Development of synthetic methodologies for organic transformations. Synthesis of biological active natural products and its analogues. He has published 43 research papers in international journal and 1 PCT patent. He has presented his research work at 20 national and 10 international conferences. He has also delivered 5 invited lectures. Dr. Singh has completed one industrial collaborative research project with Reliance Industry Limited. He also completed DST-SERB fast track project for young scientist and extra mural research grant from CSIR. Dr. Singh has supervised four Ph.D students
- Yadav G. D., Singh S. RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 100459
- Yadav G. D., Singh S. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2016, 27, 123
- Kumar P., Chauhan, M. S., Yadav . G. D., Singh, S. Synlett 2016, 27, 267.
- Chauhan, M. S., Kumar P., Singh S. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 52636
- Chauhan, M. S., Singh, S. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 2015, 398, 184.
- Chauhan, M. S., Yadav, G. D., Hussain, F., Singh S. Catal. Sci. Technol., 2014, 3945.
- Yadav G. D. and Singh S. Tetrahedron Lett. 2014, 55, 3979.