Professor S. Uma
Professor Uma joined the department in 2006. She received her Ph.D (Solid State Chemistry) from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. She had varied postdoctoral research experience at Ames Laboratory, Iowa State University, Oregon State University and at Kansas State University, USA. Professor Uma has published research papers in different international journals and meetings. Her research interests are synthesis of new materials, soft chemical synthesis, crystal structure evaluation, structure property relations in solids, and photocatalysts for environmental remediation. She has been awarded the Maya Devi Juneja-Gold Medal for her contribution to research in Solid State Chemistry and Allied Areas.
- Uma S, Chapter 15 (Vol. 1, Materials and Structure of Solids), Handbook of Solid State Chemistry, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, (2017).
- Malik, V, Pokhriyal, M., Uma, S, RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 38252-38262.
- Gupta, A, Uma S, J. Solid State Chem., 2015, 230, 369-373.
- Uma, S, Gupta, A, Mat. Res. Bull., 2016, 76, 118-123.
- Bhardwaj N, Gupta A, Uma S, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 12050–12057.
- Vinod Kumar, Akanasha Gupta, S. Uma, Dalton Trans. 2013, 42, 14992-14998.
- Kumar V, Bhardwaj N, Tomar N, Thakral V, Uma S, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 10471-10473.
- Vaishali Thakral, Neha Bhardwaj, S. Uma, Inorg. Chem. 2012. 51, 1462-1470.
- Singh J, Thakral V, Uma S, Inorg. Chem., 2009, 48, 11624-11630.
- Singh J, Uma S, J. Phys. Chem. C., 2009, 113, 12483-12488.