Prof. Brajendra K Singh
Prof. B. K. Singh joined the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi as an Assistant Professor in 2010. Before joining Department of Chemistry, he has visited several universities like University of Leuven, University of Gent, Belgium, Free University Berlin, Germany in different capacities like visiting scholar, international scholar, post-doctoral fellow. Currently, he is running a research group with four doctoral students and one post-doctoral student at Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi. His key interest areas are the study and investigation of bio-catalysis and metal-catalysis, specifically in the design, synthesis and evaluation of bioactive compounds. He has authored numerous technical papers in collaboration with distinguished national and international scholars which have been published in leading international journals. Dr. Singh has published several research papers in international/national journals of high repute. He has also presented a number of research papers at conferences/symposia in Belgium, Germany, Hungry, france, India, Russia and Ukrain. He has been involved in organization of many national and international conferences in the department. So far he has obtained several research grant from University of Delhi, DST, New Delhi and DRDO, New Delhi and running very successful and productive scientific collaboration with various laboratories in India and abroad.
- Mohit Gupta, Prashant Kumar, Vijay Bahadur, Krishan Kumar and Brajendra K. Singh Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2018, 1552–1558.
- Prashant Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Vijay Bahadur, Virinder S. Parmar and Brajendra K. Singh Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2018, 896–900.
- Akanksha Matta, Vijay Bahadur, Toshiaki Taniike, Johan Van der Eycken, Brajendra K. Singh Dyes and Pigments 2017, 250-260.
- Nikolay Yu. Gorobets, Yuriy V. Sedash, Brajendra K. Singh, Poonam, Brijesh Rathi. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry 2017, 1-14.
- Prashant Kumar, Anil K. Singh, Vijay Bahadur, Chritophe Len, Nigel G. J. Richards, Virinder S. Parmar, Eric V. Van der Eycken, Brajendra K. Singh ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng, 2016, 2206-2210.
- Upendra K. Sharma, Nandini Sharma, Yogesh Kumar, Brajendra K. Singh, Erik V. Van der Eycken Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 481-485.
- Vijay Bahadur, Daniela Mastronicola, Hemandra Kumar Tiwari, Amit Kumar Singh, Leopoldo Paolo Pucillo, Paolo Sarti, Brajendra K. Singh and Alessandro Giuffrè Front Microbiol. 2015, 256.