Professor Rakesh Kumar Sharma
Prof. Rakesh Kumar Sharma (born July 23, 1974 at Najafgarh, Delhi) did his B.Sc. (Gen) from Ramjas college, University of Delhi: M.Sc. from Jamia Millia Islamia, M.Phil. & Ph.D from Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi. He was junior & senior research fellow in a DST funded research project. He was appointed lecturer in Ramjas college in 2005 where he served for more than two years. After that he joined the Department of Chemistry as lecturer in Sept 2007, where he is currently serving as Professor. He has visited the Department of Medicine, University at Buffalo (SUNY) NY as Raman Post doctoral fellow sponsored by the University Grant Commission, Government of India. Nine students have already got their Ph.D under his supervision and five more are registered for the same. He has published forty-three research Papers in national and international journal of repute. He has delivered many Invited talks and attended several national and international conferences. He has organized an international conference on Nanomedicine: Chemistry Medicine Interface (NCMI-2022). His research interest includes Preparation, characterization and applications of metal/ceramics/polymeric/magnetic nanoparticles.
- Anu Sharma Parul Mittal, Anita Yadav, Anil K Mishra, Puja Panwar Hazari* Rakesh Kumar Sharma*. Sustained Activity of Stimuli-Responsive Curcumin and Acemannan Based Hydrogel Patches in Wound Healing. ACS Appl. Bio Mater. 2022, 5, 2, 598–609.
- Anu Sharma, Abhishek Kumar, Changning Li, Puja Panwar Hazari, Supriya Mahajan,* Ravi kumar Aalinkeel,* Rakesh Kumar Sharma*, Mark T. Swihart* A cannabidiol-loaded Mg-gallate metal–organicframework-based potential therapeutic for glioblastomas. J. Mater. Chem. B. 2021, 9, 2505-2514
- Abhishek Kumar, Anu Sharma, Yi Chen, Megan M. Jones, Stephen T. Vanyo, Changning Li, Michelle B. Visser, Supriya D. Mahajan, Rakesh Kumar Sharma* and Mark T. Swihart*. Copper@ZIF-8 Core-Shell Nanowires for Reusable Antimicrobial Face Masks. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2020,2008054.
- Anu Sharma, Anita Yadav, Katherine Cwiklinski, Elizabeth Quaye, Ravikumar Aalinkeel, Supriya D. Mahajan, Stanley A. Schwartz, Rakesh Kumar Sharma∗.In-vitro studies of curcumin encapsulated mesoporous Fe-Phenanthroline nanocluster for reduction of amyloid β plaque. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology 2019, 54, 101314
- Anu Sharma, Anita Yadav, Nikesh Gupta, Sandeep Sharma, Rita Kakkar, Katherine Cwiklinski, Elizabeth Quaye, Supriya D. Mahajan, Stanley A. Schwartz*, Rakesh Kumar Sharma*. Multifunctional mesoporous curcumin encapsulated iron-phenanthroline nanocluster: A new Anti-HIV agent. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2019, 180, 289–297,
- Shailja Kumar, Virendra Kumar Meena, Puja Panwar Hazari*, Rakesh Kumar Sharma*. PEG coated and doxorubicin loaded multimodal Gadolinium oxide nanoparticles for simultaneous drug delivery and imaging application. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2017, 142–150,